CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER
What we are looking for:
- A genuine belief in the value of good customer service
- A desire to succeed and self-develop
- Transferrable experience from a customer centric role
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to use a number of systems and platforms
What the role entails:
What we offer:
- A supportive and flexible manager
- Commitment to ongoing development and mentoring
- Formal and informal training
- A dedicated and fun working environment
LOAN SUPPORT OFFICER
About the role
The purpose of the Broker Support Officer role is to provide administration support to the Broker Team specifically ensuring all loan documentation is prepared in a timely manner and that all applications are taken through to settlement.
Main responsibilities will include:
- End to end loan processing administration, including the application, documentation and settlement
- Settlement coordination
- Liaising with clients to keep them informed on the progress of their loan applications
- Liaise with all major lenders and non-bank lenders covering all types of residential and commercial loans
- Research lender policies and procedures
- Database management
- Liaise with compliance and coordinate storage of documentation
- Maintain up to date and accurate information on the clients home loan opportunity
- General administration duties to ensure effective operation of the Home Loans department
- Enhance and streamline the current process's
To be successful you will need:
- Minimum of 2 years administration experience, specifically within a lending/ operations environment
- Working knowledge of finance broking compliance requirements
- Intermediate skill level using; Microsoft Word, Excel and Salesforce
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to handle multiple projects/tasks
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
What's on offer:
In return, you will enjoy the benefits of an outstanding supportive workplace culture and access to on the job professional learning & development.The role is available for an immediate start. So if you are ready and seeking a new challenge we would love to receive your resume
Mortgage Lending Broker - Mortgage Broker
Highly regarded firm who pride themselves on their technical expertise and industry experience are seeking an ambitious and results driven Mortgage/Lending. The primary focus of this role is to establish, develop and maintain relationships whilst servicing the needs of existing corporate and personal clients. Working closely with in-house teams, you will have a strong internal support system.
• Maintain and build an internal & external network and referral base to grow a high profile Mortgage Lending book.
• Building and service and existing and new client base to develop new revenue sources.
• Provide the best possible debt structuring advice to all new and existing client's.
• Identifying referral opportunities.
The ideal candidate will have:
• 2 - 5+ years' experience in Mortgage Lending/Broking
• Relevant tertiary qualification
• MFAA or FBAA membership
• Outstanding client relationship skills with a proven track record of building a client base
• Exceptional interpersonal and negotiation skills