Steven - he was working various position for Investment Firm currently held various positions within the Manage Funds group. He also have a in depth knowledge and experience over 15 years of portfolio construction and management. Global investment outlook. Polished, practiced, proven and enthusiastic approach to investment management, sustaining relationships and business development. Capitalization of both professional and personal contacts to introduce new business. Since 2006, he set up his own trading Firm to concentrate on his own trading.
Steven successfully completed engineering and electronic, B.B Economic, Dip. Financial Markets, Dip. Financial Planning. Dip Money Market, and Dip. Finance.
Fund Manager - Head of Trading
Thanh - has joined MFS since 2007 and concentrate on our own funding and trading strategies. He proven strengths lie heavily in maintaining client relationships, as well as following and implementing asset allocation and investment strategy. He has creating an automate trading software monitors foreign exchange markets to identify profitable market opportunities and automatically trades.
Eddie qualified in Engineering and software development.
Legal Assistant Manager
- recently join us since 2013. He is acting as a key point of contact for all queries (legal application processing, etc.). He is committed in the highest professional level with client liaising, preparing brief, arranging appointments, generating reports, working with court documentation and legal documents, maintaining data records. Handling internal and external customer's service inquiries with all legal relates.
- has joined MFS since 2008. She take full responsibility for developing the strategy, planning and execution of all marketing activity. Grow consideration of the company and it's products with prospective clients. Provide direct marketing support to the rest of the company. Ensure marketing activity and spend is optimised to meet commercial targets. Manage and inspire the marketing team to develop, plan and execute plans. Provide direct marketing support to the rest of the company.
Sara has successfully completed her Shanghai International Banking and Finance Institute (SIBFI). She also have a depth knowledge in Technique and Fundamental Analyst in both stock markets and Foreign Exchange Markets.
Loan Office Manager
. Duties will include Managing all aspects of administrative operations with assurance to expected achievements are met. Work with Director Sales Administration to resolve complex and/or sensitive issues. Supervise, support and encourage Administration Assistant in their responsibilities. Lead by example by displaying integrity in all aspects of the position by doing the right thing, taking responsibility and delivering on the promise; Support others within the team and empower each other wherever possible. Preparation, lodgement, and management of Loan.
Service Support Manager
- Daily duties will include but not be limited to
Loan Processor & Administrator
- Providing an initial point of contact for new customers including follow up documentations
- Managing automated touch points to enhance customer relationships
- Undertaking Service Calls to existing customers
- Co-ordinating calls to customers with expiring contracts
- Managing the contract finalisation process
- Co-ordinating and monitoring the sales team to meet customer requirements
- Liaise with Business referrals and other business associates
- Co-ordinating marketing plans
- Client appointments, as required
- Her Daily responsibilities including
- Preparation, lodgement, and management of Loan
- Submissions to various Banks and Financial Institutions.
- Client liaison during all phases of this process.
- Liaison with Lenders and Financial Institutions, Solicitors, and other parties in the process to ensure efficient and timely settlement.
- File preparation and maintenance